Custom fiber cores for advanced composite structures
- Apply multiple 3D weaving techniques to different types of fiber to form specific shapes for lightweight high-performance multi-function composite structures.
- Different fibers provide different benefits.
- Strength from both composite weaves and geometry.
- Custom shaping to encompass components means less weight from additional hardware.
- Embedded cabling provides protection while reducing weight.
- Lightweight, high heat protective structures.
- Nose cone heatshields.
- I & H beams for extreme load construction.
- Designed and modeled components for TARDEC.
- 3d Joining for Extreme Entry Environment Technology NASA Heatshields.
- Designed, built lightweight sails for sail boats.
- Helmet retention system product line.